How do I access my child’s assignment calendar?
Teachers post assignments on Google Calendar. You can see the calendars by going to each teacher’s webpage, which are found at www.chagrinschools.org > Schools> Teacher Websites> Name of Teacher. You can also add the teachers’ calendars to your Google Calendar by following the instructions below:
- Go to www.chagrinschools.org
- Click on your child’s school
- Click on Teacher Websites ( on the left side of the page)
You will need to do the rest of the steps for each of your child’s teachers:
- Click on a teacher’s name
- Find their Homework Calendar link and click on it.
- Once the Calendar opens click on the +GoogleCalendar in the lower right corner.
- You will get a pop-up to prompt you to add the calendar, then click Yes.
- You will see the calendar under “other calendars” on your GoogleCalendar.
- You will need to add each of your child’s teachers’ calendars separately.
Nancy Kevern, our district technology integrationist, created a one minute video to show you how to add a calendar: